- Loss in 2013 won't affect us - Robshaw
England captain Chris Robshaw says last year's loss to Wales will not have any bearing on Sunday's Six Nations match.
- Henderson comes into Ireland team
Ulster back-row forward Iain Henderson comes into the Ireland team for Saturday's Six Nations game with Italy in Dublin.
- Roberts relishing England hype
Wales centre Jamie Roberts says he is relishing the hype surrounding Sunday's Six Nations match with England.
- Wing May relishes Cuthbert reunion
England winger Jonny May is looking forward to lining up opposite old school friend Alex Cuthbert on Sunday.
- Italy's Parisse out of Ireland game
Italy captain and number eight Sergio Parisse has a slight calf strain and misses the Six Nations match against Ireland.
- France ring changes to face Scots
Lock Sebastian Vahaamahina starts at blind-side in one of seven French changes for the Scotland game on Saturday.
- Italian teams to stay with Pro12
Italy will not withdraw from the Pro12 after reaching a new agreement.
- Burgess 'focused' before Bath switch
Sam Burgess wants NRL success with South Sydney before switching codes to join Bath, says Rabbitohs coach Michael Maguire.
- Scrum-half Keats re-signed by Welsh
London Welsh have re-signed scrum-half Tyson Keats, who was at the centre of last season's ineligibility controversy.
- Edinburgh sign Newcastle back Tait
Newcastle three-quarter Michael Tait joins Edinburgh until the summer of 2015, five months after a loan spell at the club.
- Youngster Hill signs new Exeter deal
England Saxons centre Sam Hill agrees a two-year contract extension with Exeter Chiefs, until the summer of 2017.
- Gloucester fly-half Taylor to retire
Gloucester fly-half Tim Taylor is forced to retire because of a serious knee injury he suffered 15 months ago.
- Bristol trio sign new contracts
Championship leaders Bristol hand new contracts to lock Glen Townson, back Jack Tovey and front-rower Gaston Cortes.
- Five players sign new Pirates deals
Cornish Pirates players Alex Cheeseman, Tom Kessell, Jack Andrew, Darren Barry and Will Graulich all sign new deals.
- Scotland v France (Saturday)
Preview of Saturday's international between Scotland and France at Murrayfield.