- WRU and regions sign new £60m deal
After a lengthy dispute, the WRU and the four Welsh rugby regions sign a deal aimed at keeping star players in Wales.
- Cole and Vunipola absent for England
England will be without injured props Dan Cole and Mako Vunipola for the November internationals at Twickenham.
- Bristol's Hobson retires from rugby
Bristol prop Jason Hobson, 31, announces his retirement from rugby with immediate effect following medical advice.
- Smith promises silverware fight
London Irish boss Brian Smith vows his side will mount a serious challenge for silverware this season.
- Burnell defends London Welsh signings
London Welsh head coach Justin Burnell defends the number of signings the Premiership newcomers have made.
- Burgess to play at centre for Bath
Incoming Bath signing Sam Burgess is to play at centre after he completes his switch to rugby union from league.
- Saints to 'go after' European Cup
Northampton prop Alex Corbisiero says the new European Rugby Champions Cup will be a priority for Saints.
- Nowell to miss start of new season
England and Exeter winger Jack Nowell is set to miss the start of the Premiership season as he recovers from knee surgery.
- England Women's Sevens turn pro
England's top female rugby players will be paid for the first time as the Women's Sevens squad turns professional.
- Looming World Cup 'good for Saints'
Northampton captain Dylan Hartley believes a season of World Cup build-up will benefit the Premiership champions.
- Williams welcomes Welsh rugby deal
Welsh Rugby Players' Association chief Rhys Williams says it is "high time" the WRU and the regions settled their differences.
- Bath camp 'worthwhile' for Wigan
Wigan coach Shaun Wane believes a mid-season training camp with rugby union side Bath was beneficial to both clubs.
- Welsh rugby set for peace deal
The Welsh Rugby Union and four regions could announce a peace deal to end their dispute in the coming days.
- Exiles count on Weepu's leadership
London Welsh are hoping All Black scrum-half Piri Weepu's leadership can help keep them in the Premiership this season.
- Jones needs to lose weight - Hammett
New Cardiff Blues prop Adam Jones is told to lose some weight by the region's director of rugby Mark Hammett.