- Harlequins 24-20 Leicester
Harlequins keep their Premiership play-off hopes alive as Mike Brown's late try secures a 24-20 victory against Leicester.
- Glasgow Warriors 27-9 Ulster
Glasgow Warriors illustrate their play-off credentials by beating second-placed Ulster 27-9 to move up to third in the Pro12.
- England World Cup contenders - Carter
England will be major contenders for World Cup 2015 and a win in New Zealand this summer is possible, says Dan Carter.
- Injured Evans faces six months out
Gloucester back-row forward Gareth Evans could be out for up to six months with a knee ligament injury.
- Tipuric doubtful for Wales' SA tour
Ospreys flanker Justin Tipuric is an injury doubt for Wales' tour to South Africa, says coach Warren Gatland.
- Bath v Worcester (Sat)
Team news as Bath host Worcester in Saturday's Premiership fixture at The Rec (15:00 BST).
- Exeter v Sale (Sat)
Team news as Exeter v Sale in Saturday's Premiership fixture at Sandy Park (15:00 BST).
- London Wasps v Gloucester (Sat)
Team news as London Wasps v Gloucester in Saturday's Premiership fixture at Twickenham (15:15 BST).
- Northampton v London Irish (Sun)
Team news as Northampton host London Irish in Sunday's Premiership fixture at Franklin's Gardens (14:00 BST).
- Newcastle v Saracens (Sun)
Team news as Newcastle host Saracens in Sunday's Premiership fixture at Kingston Park (15:00 BST).
- Knoyle and Puafisi receive bans
Gloucester pair Tavis Knoyle and Sila Puafisi are banned after being sent off during Saturday's defeat at home to Bath.
- Swansea hurt by player development
Chairman Roger Blyth says Ospreys' feeder clubs are struggling in the Welsh Premiership due to demands of player development.
- Players' futures on the line - Jones
Newport Gwent Dragons players' futures could be on the line in Cardiff against Ospreys on Sunday, says boss Lyn Jones.
- Exiles clash means little - Holley
Bristol head coach Sean Holley insists Friday's clash London Welsh will having no bearing on their promotion hopes.
- Prop Jones' future still unresolved
Whether Wales and British and Irish Lions prop Adam Jones' future lies at Ospreys is still up in the air, says coach Steve Tandy.