- World Cup failures 'inspire England'
England will use previous World Cup final heartache to spur them to victory this time, says hooker Emma Croker.
- Three in line for World Cup debuts
Laura Keates, Natasha Hunt & Lydia Thompson will make World Cup debuts when England's 2014 campaign starts on Friday.
- France Women v Wales Women
Captain Rachel Taylor believes Wales can do well at the Women's Rugby World Cup, starting against hosts France.
- Yarde aims to improve at Harlequins
England wing Marland Yarde says moving to Harlequins from London Irish will help his development as a player.
- Exeter sign Namibia full-back Botha
Exeter Chiefs make Namibia international full-back Chrysander Botha their eighth signing of the summer.
- Davies 'not bitter' about sacking
Ex-Gloucester boss Nigel Davies insists he feels "no bitterness" towards the Premiership club after his sacking in May.
- Spencer appointed Lions tour manager
Former England captain John Spencer is appointed tour manager for the British and Irish Lions' 2017 trip to New Zealand.
- Ireland women confident ahead of World Cup
Ireland's women's rugby team are confident they can continue their impressive form at the forthcoming World Cup.
- Jersey bring in Argentine hooker
Jersey head coach Harvey Biljon continues his pre-season preparations by signing Argentina hooker Martin Garcia Veiga.
- South Africa shock NZ to win gold
South Africa shock New Zealand in the final of the rugby sevens to end the All Blacks' unbeaten Commonwealth Games record.
- Blues hope Anscombe represents Wales
Cardiff Blues chief Richard Holland says he would like to see New Zealander Gareth Anscombe play for Wales.
- Rugby star guilty of model's assault
Wales rugby star Ian Gough is found guilty of assaulting his ex-girlfriend, former Miss Wales Sophia Cahill, days after her engagement to pop star Dane Bowers.
- Cipriani 'happy to stay' at Sale
Sale and England fly-half Danny Cipriani says he would be open to extending his contract, which expires next summer.
- London Welsh make 24th new signing
London Welsh complete their 24th new signing of the summer with the arrival of forward James Down from Cardiff Blues.
- Prop De Klerk to sign for Glasgow
Glasgow Warriors agree a deal with South African Rossouw de Klerk, the club's third prop recruited this summer.